With congested traffic from the Ark Encounter a concern, the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will provide information about a project to provide relief.
The project features the reconstruction of KY 36 at the Interstate 75 interchange in Williamstown, where the entrance to the under-construction Ark Encounter attraction will be when it opens in the summer of 2016.
KTC will be holding an informational meeting from 6 to 8 p.m. July 7 at the Grant County Public Library.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m.; worship service at 11 a.m. and evening worship at 7 p.m.
• Pastor - Donald Joe Kannady
Bible Believers Baptist
• Saturdays at 6 p.m. at the Dry Ridge Comfort Inn conference room located at 1050 Fashion Ridge Rd. in Dry Ridge.
• For more info contact Bob Dallas at 859-415-3681 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• June 27 - Church picnic at Victoria Estates Lake
FIVE GENERATIONS GATHER - Florence
Davis, 91, of Grant County, Barbara DiGirolamo, 71, of Grant County, Michelle Ross, 53, of Cincinnati, Scott Kathman, 27 and Rorik Kathman, newborn, both of Florence form five generations. Photo submitted
As your county clerk, I completed the final task of the election process for the 2015 Primary Election by presenting reports and election results to the grand jury on June 3, 2015. The election held on May 19 went smoothly and the recanvass on May 28 went well.
Since he took office in January, Grant County Judge-Executive Steve Wood has officiated 27 wedding ceremonies.
Wood will no longer perform any weddings after the United States Supreme Court’s June 26 landmark decision legalizing same-sex marriages.