• Sunday School at 10 a.m.; worship service at 11 a.m. and evening worship at 7 p.m.
• Pastor - Donald Joe Kannady
Bible Believers Baptist
• Saturdays at 6 p.m. at the Dry Ridge Comfort Inn conference room located at 1050 Fashion Ridge Rd. in Dry Ridge.
• For more info contact Bob Dallas at 859-415-3681 or email@example.com.
• June 27 - Church picnic at Victoria Estates Lake
FIVE GENERATIONS GATHER - Florence
Davis, 91, of Grant County, Barbara DiGirolamo, 71, of Grant County, Michelle Ross, 53, of Cincinnati, Scott Kathman, 27 and Rorik Kathman, newborn, both of Florence form five generations. Photo submitted
My junior year of high school was when I felt the strong call of God upon my life. One specific moment during that time stands out amongst all of the rest. It was a cool, breezy night as I was walking across the street from my aunt Seresa’s to my mamaws and I almost got to her driveway when I heard the voice of God, as it thundered in my mind, “If you will preach my word, I will save your family.”