Years ago, I visited with a woman who sold biblical toys, action figures of Bible characters like Moses, David and Goliath and Jesus.
The Jesus doll, about twice the size of a G.I. Joe, had movable fingers and joints and if you pressed a button on Jesus’ back he talked.
As the woman demonstrated, Jesus started reciting Bible verses -- and wouldn’t stop.
I was there to interview the woman for a newspaper story and tried to have a conversation with her but couldn’t concentrate because Jesus wouldn’t stop talking.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m.; worship service at 11 a.m. and evening worship at 7 p.m.
• Pastor - Donald Joe Kannady
Bible Believers Baptist
• Saturdays at 6 p.m. at the Dry Ridge Comfort Inn conference room located at 1050 Fashion Ridge Rd. in Dry Ridge.
• For more info contact Bob Dallas at 859-415-3681 or email@example.com.
• June 27 - Church picnic at Victoria Estates Lake
FIVE GENERATIONS GATHER - Florence
Davis, 91, of Grant County, Barbara DiGirolamo, 71, of Grant County, Michelle Ross, 53, of Cincinnati, Scott Kathman, 27 and Rorik Kathman, newborn, both of Florence form five generations. Photo submitted