Kimberly Greene was cooking French fries on Dec. 9 and left the kitchen of her family’s Stewartsville Road home for just a second. When she returned, the hot grease had caught fire and spread quickly up the wall.
“There was smoke and fire,” she said. “We tried to put it out but it just happened so damned quick.”
She said she grabbed the pan of grease and tried to move it off the stove, but some of the grease splashed on the stove and the fire spread.
If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!
Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Grant County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
New Subscription/30 Day Free Trial Account
If you are new to the award winning Grant County News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.
Create a limited access account. Register to participate in community forums, post on the community calendar, blog etc. This registration does not give you full access to read our award winning content, etc.
The Grant County News | email@example.com | 859-824-3343 129 South Main Street, Dry Ridge, KY 41035 Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday