- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Kimberly Greene was cooking French fries on Dec. 9 and left the kitchen of her family’s Stewartsville Road home for just a second. When she returned, the hot grease had caught fire and spread quickly up the wall.
“There was smoke and fire,” she said. “We tried to put it out but it just happened so damned quick.”
She said she grabbed the pan of grease and tried to move it off the stove, but some of the grease splashed on the stove and the fire spread.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Grant County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.