- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission will be providing energy assistance through the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). The Subsidy Section will run through December 14, 2012 at each of the agency’s eight neighborhood centers. For the Subsidy Section, families do not need to have a cut off notice. Household’s income must be at or below 130 percent of poverty or relative to household size below:
• Household size, 1 – Gross Monthly Income, $1,211
• Household size, 2 – Gross Monthly Income, $1,640
• Household size, 3 – Gross Monthly Income, $2,069
• Household size, 4 – Gross Monthly Income, $2,498
• Household size, 5 – Gross Monthly Income, $ 2,927
• Household size, 6 – Gross Monthly Income, $3,356
• Household size, 7 – Gross Monthly Income, $3,785
• Household size, 8 – Gross Monthly Income, $4,214
Applicants must also present the following:
• Most recent heating bill or verification that heating expenses are included in rent (ex. lease agreement).
• Social security card or official documentation with social security numbers for each member of the household.
• Proof of all household income for the prior month.
Residents of Grant County call 859-824-4768.
Grant County Neighborhood Center
134 North Main Street; Williamstown 41097
The Crisis Component of LIHEAP begins on Jan. 7, 2013 and will operate until funds are expended or March 31, 2013 whichever occurs first. For the Crisis Component of the program families must provide the documents mentioned previously and they must provide a disconnection notice or proof of being five days of running out of fuel.
LIHEAP is a federally-funded program, operated in Northern Kentucky by Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission, in partnership with Community Action Kentucky and the Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services.