- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• The Williamstown Kiwanis will meet at noon Dec. 31 at El Jalisco in Williamstown.
• The Corinth Lions Club will meet at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 31 at Noble’s.
• Helping Hands is open from 9 a.m. to noon Dec. 30. Helping Hands, a coalition of local churches, is located at 214 Barnes Road in Williamstown. The group’s purpose is to provide emergency help, including food, clothing and furniture, to needy families.
• Manger Ministries will be open from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Dec. 31. The food pantry and clothes closet are operated by Lawrenceville Baptist Church, located on Ky. 1993 in Corinth. Call Lisa at (859) 462-2362 for more information.
• GED studies offered at the Grant County Adult Education Center, located at 315 School Road (behind Grant County Middle School). The center will be closed from Dec. 11 through Jan. 4 for the holidays, and will re-open Jan. 5 at 9 a.m. Hours starting Jan. 5 will be Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Wednesday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Call for an appointment or information at 823-1341.
• The Grant County Board of Health will meet at 7:30 a.m. Dec. 26 at the Grant County Health Center, 2345 Barnes Road in Williamstown.
• The Grant County Lady Braves Fast Pitch Softball Team is sponsoring a Euchre Tournament Dec. 31 in the Farm Bureau Building. Doors open at 6 :30 p.m. and the tournament starts at 7 p.m. The cost is $8 per person or $10 per couple. Prizes will be given to the first and second place winners. Refreshments will be served. For more information, call Rodney Smith at 428-1832, Lonnie Ray at 428-2257 or Kay Cummins at 428-3139.
• The Northern Kentucky Field and Forest Club will meet from 5 to 10 p.m. Dec. 27 at Lloyd’s Wildlife Management Area in Crittenden. Cost is $3 for 25 practice targets. All trap shooters of any age are invited. Call John at 823-0421 or Darlene at (859) 485-2355 for more information.
• Care Net Pregnancy Services will be closed from Dec. 21 through Jan. 4. Call 824-0123 for details.
• TOPS weight loss support group will meet at 6:30 p.m. Dec. 30 at Williamstown Christian Church. For more information, call Judy Schadler at 428-1297 or Lynn Hon at 824-1321.