- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Sept. 2 - Promotion day in Sunday School. No evening services Sept. 2. The church office will be closed on Sept. 3 for Labor Day.
• Sept. 4 - LYDIA will meet at 7 p.m.
• Sept. 5 - New class starting at 6:30 p.m. This will be a six-week study on what the Bible says about addiction, attitudes, depression, emotions and guilt. Gabriel Rivera will be the teacher.
• Sept. 8 - The choir will be participating in the Phil Cross Revival at Mt. Carmel Baptist Church. Rehearsal is from 9 a.m. to noon. Service is on Sunday evening, Sept. 9. There will be no evening services on Sept. 9 at Dry Ridge Baptist.
• Sept. 10 -Grant County Ministers meeting at 10 a.m. at Family Worship Center in Williamstown.
• Sept. 22 - Youth in sixth through 12th grade are invited to join us for Y.O.L.O., You Only Live Once from 6 to 8 p.m. at the NKY Fairgrounds in Williamstown. Free food, inflatables, soda, music and giveaways.
Church of Christ
• The sermon was from 2 Kings chapter two regarding Elisha’s request for a double portion of the spirit to be passed to him when Elijah was taken up into heaven. Bro. Josh Grooms compared this to the passing of the torch in a relay race. Today, when the influence of Christianity is diminishing, the most important torch is the Bible and each generation is responsible for passing the torch to the next generation.
• Sundays - Sunday School 10 a.m. and Morning Worship 11 a.m.
• Sept. 9 - Phil Cross Association Choir Revival at 6 p.m. at Mt. Carmel. If you are singing in the choir, there will be rehearsal from 9 a.m. to noon Sept. 8. Cameron and Clay will give an update to the church regarding the Haiti Mission Trip, as well as a challenge regarding missions.
• Sept. 16 – 19 - Fall revival will be with Bro. Mike Jones. Note that instead of beginning on Sunday morning, the revival will start on Sunday evening.
• Sept. 22 - Corinth Baptist Church is hosting a gospel sing featuring the Southern-Aires from noon to 5 p.m. at the Corinth City Park. There will also be some local talent singing as well. Admission is free. Food will be provided.
• The Men on Mission will be assisting those who were involved with this year’s KY Changers on their follow-up project. The project is that of making two beds for needy kids in the area. This will be done in October and more details will be forthcoming.
• “God’s Promises” Isaiah 55:11 and “Guessing and Knowing About Your Salvation” Luke 10:1-4.
• Deacon of the Week is Pete Spegal 428-3146.
• Sept. 2 - Breakfast at 9 a.m. and Lord’s Supper observance during morning worship. There will also be a deacon’s meeting after Sunday night service.
• Sept. 5 - Business meeting.
• Sept. 30 - Fifth Sunday Hymn Sing. Singers and testimonies are welcome.
• The church is located at 28 Broadway Street in Dry Ridge. Visitors are welcome. For more information, call Mark Partin at 859-824-0947.
• Associate Pastor – Gary Wolford
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Sunday services at 11a.m. Sunday evening services at 6 p.m. Wednesday services at 7 p.m.
New Day Ministries
• Located at 1212 N. Main Street in Midway Plaza.
• Sundays – Church at 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Wednesdays – Bible Study at 7 p.m. Come as you are and worship with us.
• Sept. 7 – 9 - Dr. Donnie Fox, president Clear Creek Baptist Bible College will be at the fall revival at 7 p.m. on Sept. 7 and Sept. 8 and at 11 a.m. on Sept. 9.
• Pastor Race’s sermon was from Psalms 77:1-15.
• Sept. 5 – Evangelist Randy Moore of Lehigh Acres, Fla will be here at 6:30 p.m.
• Sept. 8 – Gospel singing and fellowship at Corinth at noon at the corner of U.S. 25 and 330 with free food and drinks.
• Sept. 9 - Revival at 6:30 p.m. with Evangelist Hoy Bussell and on Sept. 10, Sept. 11 and Sept. 12 at 7 p.m.
• Sept. 15 – Southern Aires at Corinth Park.
Located at 115 S. Main Street in Crittenden (lower level Family Dollar Store)
• Pastor Charles Courtney and co-pastor Gary Tucker
• Sunday School 9:30 a.m.; Sunday worship 10:30 a.m.; Sunday evening 6 p.m. and Wednesday evening 7 p.m.
• Preaching and Living the Word of God. For more information, call 859-428-0866.
Vine Run Baptist
• Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. and morning worship at 10:30 a.m., Sunday evening worship 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday prayer service at 7 p.m. with GA’s, RA’s, Mission Friends and youth.
• Go to www.vinerun.org for upcoming events.
• Aug. 23 - WCC conducted worship services at Grant Manor. The text for the minister’s message at the Sunday morning worship services was Jeremiah 2:9-13, words that sound like the U.S. today. The theme was the danger of “broken cisterns,” of idolatry. A speaker for the Gideons also talked at the worship service and there was an announcement of plans for the future resulting from the recent survey.
• There is a new children’s program “The Journey,” each Sunday at 6 p.m. This includes a Bible lesson, activities, and food.
Williamstown Pentecostal Holiness
• Aug. 31 – Sept. 2 – Rev. Pete Clark from Barbourville at 7:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and at 2 p.m. on Sunday.