- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Christ Community Assembly of God
• Wednesdays the church is studying the Walk of Repentance at 7 p.m.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m.; Sunday morning worship at 11 a.m.
• The Assembly of God church is located at 139 North Main Street in Williamstown. For more information about the church, call 859-394-2586.
• July 9 - Revealing heart sisters dinner at 6:30 p.m. Bring a dish and gift.
• Aug. 3 - Sixth Revival with Hillary Underwood.
• The Bible Book for June is Romans.
• Wednesday night Bible Study is cancelled until Aug. 13.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m.; morning worship at 11 a.m.; choir practice at 5:30 p.m.; evening service at 6:30 p.m. Sunday School at 10 a.m. and morning service at 11 a.m.; choir practice at 5:30 p.m.; evening service at 6:30 p.m.
• Pastor Gary Gross
• Sunday services – 10 a.m. Sunday School; 11 a.m. church service at 6 p.m.; Wednesday Bible study at 6:30 p.m.
• The church is located at 266 Keefer Road in Corinth.
• Sunday services - Small Groups/Sunday School begins at 9:45 a.m.; Kidstown Children’s Ministry at 9:45 a.m.; morning worship at 11 a.m. by Pastor Doug Miller; evening worship at 6 p.m.; evening youth at 6 p.m.
• Tuesdays – morning Bible study at 9 a.m., except last Tuesday of each month.
• Women on Missions at 9 a.m. last Tuesday of each month.
Crittenden Christian Disciples of Christ
• To learn more about the church, contact the church at 859-428-2210 or go to www.crittendenchristian.com.
• Worship begins at 10:45 a.m. and every Tuesday-Bible study begins at 10:30 a.m.
Dry Ridge Baptist
• July 2 – Budget meeting after church.
• The church office will be closed on Friday, July 4.
Dry Ridge Christian (Disciples of Christ)
• Son of God will be shown in its entirety. Partial viewing, lesson and discussion on Son Of God movie beginning on June 29 through Aug. 10.
• Organ by Maestro Tom
• Wednesdays – Recovery is Possible AA meeting at 10 a.m.
• Sunday – Early service (informal) at 8:30 a.m.; Sunday School for all ages at 9:30 a.m.; morning worship (traditional) at 10:45 a.m.; Summer at the movies at 6 p.m.
• For more information, call the church at 859-823-1303, visit Dry Ridge Christian on Facebook or visit Pastor Bob at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• June 28 – Community free dinner at 5:30 p.m.
• Sundays - Traditional worship at 11 a.m.
• Call the church for information about August children’s programming.
• Aug. 3 - Founders’ Day 11 a.m. worship and 2 p.m. Organ Concert
• Aug. 4 – Aug. 8 - Summer Children’s Program
• The church is located at 15 Warsaw Avenue in Dry Ridge. For more information, call 824-5622 or go to www.dryridgepresbyterian.com.
Family Worship Center
• June 29 - Special Offering for “Impact Grenada”
• July 19 - Scrapbooking – An FWC Connect Group. Contact Pastor Rachel for more details.
• Mondays - Reformers Unanimous for anyone with an addiction of any kind at 7 p.m.
Visit the website at www.firstloveky.org/ for service times, events, sermons and much more.
• Sundays new study in the old testament at 9:15 a.m.; Sunday worship at 10:30 a.m.; Monday Hurt, Habit and Hang up Group at 7 p.m.; Wednesday “Nugget of Truth with Prayer” at 7 p.m.; Thursdays –Women’s Bible study at 11 a.m.
• Pastor - Landon Scott.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. worship services at 11 a.m. and evening worship services at 6:30 p.m.; Wednesday Bible study at 7 p.m.
• Service times are at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. on Sundays and at 7 p.m. on Thursdays.
• June 29 - There will only be a 2 p.m. service, since it’s the fifth Sunday of the month.
Church of Christ
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and morning worship at 11 a.m.
Mt. Olivet Christian
• Service time and place has changed. Due to high attendance, Mt. Olivet will now be having services at 9:30 a.m. on Sundays at the Grant County High School in the auditorium. Children’s Church, Wee Church and nursery services will still be available
• Wednesday Night Apps meet at 6 p.m. at the church on Wednesday evenings. A light meal will be followed by Bible study.
• Sunday morning services are at 8:45 and 11 a.m.
Mt. Zion Baptist
• The deacon of the week is Don Bingham 428-1877
• June 29 - Fifth Sunday Singing at 7 p.m. and meal at 6 p.m.
• July 6 - Breakfast at 9 a.m. and Sunday School at 10 a.m. and worship service at 11 a.m.
• July 9 - Monthly business meeting
• July 27 - Parents’ Day
• June 29 - Fifth Sunday Hymn service at 7 p.m. We will have a time to eat at 6 p.m.
• The church is located at 28 Broadway St. in Dry Ridge. Visitors are welcome. For more information, call Mark Partin at 824-0947.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Sunday services at 11a.m. Sunday evening services at 6 p.m. Wednesday services at 7 p.m.
New Life Apostolic
• Pastor - Jonathon Myers. Transportation provided. Contact Bro. Meyers at 859-428-3120.
• Sunday service at 10 a.m., Sunday evening service at 7 p.m. and at 7 p.m. and Thursday services at 7 p.m.
Oak Ridge Baptist
• The food pantry needs to be replenished with non-perishable items.
• Other ongoing missions projects include Operation Christmas Child, Sunrise Sewing group meets at noon on Tuesdays; food pantry, box tops and soup labels.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m.; morning worship at 11 a.m.; mission groups at 6 p.m.; evening worship at 6 p.m.; Wednesday prayer service at 6 p.m.
Open Door Baptist
• Worship service at 11 a.m. Lunch provided after service.
• The church is located at 1190 Dry Ridge Road, Dry Ridge (across from Grant County Foods). For more information call Pastor Troy Winters at 859-803-6043 or visit the website at www.LeaveChanged.com
• Revive is a new church now meeting at in the former location of Vineyard (the old Pic Pac Building) on U.S. 25 in Williamstown. The church is a non-denominational church with contemporary services.
• Sunday services are Sunday 10:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.; Wednesdays- Jr. high youth group (grades fifth through seventh) from 6 to 7:30 p.m.; Thursdays - senior high youth (grades eighth through 12th) from 6 to 7:30 p.m. There will also be small group meetings throughout the week to minister to the adult’s spiritual needs. Go to the app store and download the “Revive GC” app.
• Co-pastors are Earl Breeden (859-814-7594) and Josh Cummins.
• Worship leader: C.J. Walters
• July 13 through July 15 - Revival with Gerald Crabb.
• July 14 and July 15 - Worship Music with Adam Crabb at 7 p.m. nightly.
• Pastor Ray Gaines
• Sunday School at 10 a.m., Sunday morning worship at 11 a.m., Sunday night at 6 p.m. and Wednesday at 7 p.m. For more information, call the church at 859-428-2200.
Church of Christ
• Traditional service from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.; Sunday School 9:45 a.m. to 10:20 a.m.; praise gathering from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and evening service at 7 p.m.
• July 6 - “Light it Up For Freedom Blast” beginning at 3 p.m. back on the ridge. The afternoon will be a time for games, fellowship, food, fun and fireworks. Fireworks will begin at dusk. Meat and drinks will be provided. Bring your favorite covered dish and dessert.
• July 13 through July 15 - Revival with Gerald Crabb and special music with Adam Crabb on
July 14 and July 15 at 7 p.m.
• July 25 - Solid Rock from Cincinnati Christian University will be in concert at 7 p.m. at Sherman. Seth Gabbert is again part of Solid Rock.
• For more information about Sherman Church of Christ and the ministries, visit the website at www.shermancoc.org.
• The church is located at 8475 Cordova Road in Berry.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m.; Sunday morning services at 11 a.m.; Sunday night services at 6 p.m.
• Pastor - Bro. Larry Workman
• Sunday School at 10 a.m.; morning worship at 11 a.m.; Sunday evening service at 6 p.m.; Wednesday Bible study at 7 p.m.
The Potters House
• Located at 115 S. Main St. in Crittenden (lower level Family Dollar Store)
• 859-428-0866 or 391-6503 or 802-4545
• Pastor Charles Courtney
• Sunday School 10 a.m., worship 11 a.m. and Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
Vine Run Baptist
• Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. and morning worship at 10:30 a.m., Sunday evening worship 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday prayer service at 7 p.m. with GA’s, RA’s, Mission Friends and youth.
• Go to www.vinerun.org for upcoming events.
Church of Christ
• Minister - Dave Shanklin
• Sunday Services - Sunday School at 9:50 a.m.; morning worship at 11 a.m.; evening worship and youth meeting at 6 p.m.
• Wednesday Night Bible study and youth meeting at 7 p.m.
• The church is collecting used Bibles to be sent to countries where Bibles are scarce.
• July 13 - Family Fun Night with a bowling event.
• Kids Club meets each Sunday evening (between the summer closing of AWANA and Vacation Bible School).
• Operation: Send the Word. A tub has been placed in the foyer for the collection of used Bible to be sent to countries in need of copies of the Word of God.
• For more information visit the church web site at www.williamstownchristian.com or visit the church at 318 North Main Street in Williamstown 9:30 a.m. Sunday school (for all ages); 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. evening service.
• June 27 – June 29 – Bro. Frost and Bro. G. McCoy will be at the church at 7:30 p.m. on June 27 and June 28 and at 2 p.m. on June 29.
• Mondays - Zumba at 6:15 p.m.
• Tuesdays - Men’s group at 6:30 p.m.
• Wednesdays – Youth at 6 p.m., adult Bible study at 6:30 p.m.; praise and worship team practice at 7:30 p. m.
• Thursdays – Women’s Bible study from 6 to 7 p.m.
• Fridays – Zumba at 6:15 p.m.
Vacation Bible School
• Dry Ridge Baptist from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on July 6 through July 10.
• Corinth Baptist from 6 to 8 p.m. on July 7 through July 11.
• Sherman Baptist from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on July 13 through July 17. The theme is Weird Animals.
• Lawrenceville Baptist and Big Backyard Bash from 6 to 9 p.m. on July 13 through July 18.
• Corinth Christian at 6:30 pm. July 14 through July 18.
• Family Worship Center from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on July 21 through July 25. The theme will be International Spy Academy.
• Sherman Full Gospel from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on July 21 through July 25. Theme is Wilderness Escape for ages 4 and up.Teen and adult classes available. Pre-register at email@example.com. For more information, call 859-428-2200 .
Want to see see your VBS listed, contact Camille at
firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 859-824-3343.