- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• April 22 - We had three young missionaries visit the church and share their testimonies.
• May 3 - National Day of Prayer - The church will be open for anyone who would like to come in and pray. We are at 139 North Main Street in Williamstown. You are welcome to come in and just enjoy the presence of God.
• God is a great God and His love is a great love. All things are made by and nothing that is made is not influenced by Him. God invites all to accept His only begotten Son as their Savior.
Dry Ridge Baptist
• April 29- Youth Sunday. Bro. Daniel will be preaching at the 8:30 a.m. worship service and Brian Smallwood at the 10:45 a.m. service. On Sunday evening, Tim Livingood will be bringing the message.
• April 29 - Monthly Deacons meeting at 5 p.m.
• April 30 - WMU Annual Association Meeting at 6 p.m. at Dry Ridge Baptist.
• May 6 - Senior Adult Day. Dinner immediately following the 10:45 a.m. worship service for all Senior Adults. Call the church office to make reservations.
• May 9 - Youth Rally at 6:30 p.m. at Dry Ridge Baptist. No Adult Bible Study but all the adults are invited. to the Youth Rally. Bro. Daniel will be preaching.
• May 12 - Bible School with a “Rock the Block Party” from 1 to 4 p.m. All children are invited as well as their families to attend this fun afternoon of inflatables, games and food.
Dry Ridge Christian
• April 28 - Free community dinner at Dry Ridge Christian. This is for everyone in the community and will be served from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
• Dry Ridge Christian is excited about the new organist, Tom Teater. He will begin his ministry April 29.
• May 6 - Contemporary worship service. This service is called 116 and will begin at 6 p.m.
Dry Ridge Presbyterian
• April 29 - “Faith Seeking Understanding” at 10 a.m. Bible Study and “The Good Shepherd” (John 10:11-18) at 11 a.m.
• May 6 - “I Am the Vine” (John 15:1-8) Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper and special offering for Spears Soup Kitchen
• Elder is Melinda Wheeler 859-824-5622
Family Worship Center
• Wednesday nights at 7 p.m. - The Relentless Experience will help you uncover life-changing truths about tribulation, resistance and the fulfillment of God’s destiny for your life. As a child of God, you have what it takes to turn adversity into the strength to finish well.
• May 7 - Grant County Ministers at 10 a.m. at the Family Worship Center in Williamstown.
• Pastor Pullens of Harvest Apostolic Church preached “A Gethsemane Experience”(Luke 22:44)
Gethsemane means oil press or a place of squeezing, It was a God thing when Jesus went and prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane. In the garden, there were eight trees that were on the north side facing the temple mount. The number eight represents a new beginning. When you are at the end of your Gethsemane experience and are starting a new beginning, hang on just a little while longer. Things that are under pressure come out sparkling in the end if handled correctly.
Lystra Church of Christ
• Bro. Josh Grooms preached from John Chapter 21, about the third appearance of Jesus to the disciples after his resurrection. Peter affirmed his love for Jesus three times reversing his previous threefold denial of Jesus. Each time Jesus told Peter to tend His flock. If Christians truly love Jesus, we will tend His flock, not just our Christian family but unbelievers also.
• Sundays - Sunday School 10 a.m. Morning Worship 11 a.m.
Mt. Carmel Baptist
• April 29 - Singspiration. Come prepared to share a testimony of praise to the Lord or a song. If you would like to sing a special song there is a sign-up sheet.
• April 30 - Crittenden Baptist Associational Annual WMU Meeting at 6:30 p.m. at Dry Ridge Baptist. Guest Speaker is Wanda Walker. Bring a covered dish.
• May 6 -Senior Adult Sunday. The church will honor those 60 and older during the morning service and afterward with a special lunch.
• June 10 – 15 - Vacation Bible School 6:30 to 9 p.m. To work in VBS, sign up on the sheet on the platform. Bro. Greg Courtney is the VBS Director. Visit the website www.themcbc.com
Mt. Olivet Christian
• New sermon series titled, “The Externally Focused Life” focused on Christian service has begun.
• The church offers two morning worship services at 8:45 a.m. and 11 a.m. and a Sunday Night Remix service, which presents the same sermon with an extended, modern time of praise and worship music from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
• April 28 - Ladies TAG Ministry presents “The Handiwork of Christ” from 5 to 8 p.m.
• April 29 - Information will be presented about the upcoming mission trip to Joplin, Mo.
• May 4 - Middle schoolers will be going to Lazer Kraze at 6 p.m.
• June 10 - Youth Sunday as well as Promotion Sunday.
Mt. Zion Baptist
• Bro. Paul’s message “The Great Physican” (Luke 8:40.)
• The deacon of the week Lee Roy Simpson 428-3423.
• April 29 - Fifth Sunday Singing. Fellowship meal at 6 p.m. and singing will begin 7 p.m.
• May 6 -Breakfast at 9 a.m. and deacons’ meeting after evening worship service.
• May 9 – Mother’s Day and business meeting.
• May 9 - Honoring our mothers on Mother’s Day.
• Happy Birthday Pam Beach and Pat Tiller and Happy Anniversary to Gary and Shirley Davis.
• The church is located at 28 Broadway Street in Dry Ridge. All visitors are welcome. For more information, call Mark Partin at 859-824-0947.
• Youth Pastor – Colton Partin
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Sunday services at 11a.m. Sunday evening services at 6 p.m. Wednesday services at 7 p.m.
New Day Ministries
• New Day Ministries is new to the Williamstown area. The church is located at 1212 N. Main Street in Midway Plaza.
• Sundays – Church at 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Wednesdays – Youth services at 7 p.m.
Oak Ridge Baptist
• Bro. Willie brought the message from Numbers Chap. 11, “Staying connected with God”.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m., church at 11 a.m., nursery provided. Wednesday evening Bible Study at 6 p.m. RA’s, GA’s, and Acteens are Sunday at 6 p.m.
• April 25 - Special business meeting, Sunday School meeting following.
• April 28 - Swap meet at church
• April 29 - Evening meal and devotional at 6 p.m., bring a friend.
• Oak Ridge Mission Projects - Operation Shoebox, Oneida Baptist School- save your labels for education
• Food Pantry – Items needed are beef stew, pork and beans, pasta sauce and canned tuna. For more information, call Bro. David Wolfe at 859-824-4537.
Sherman Church of Christ
• Sunday morning worship services at 8:30 a.m. (traditional) and 10:30 a.m. (contemporary).
• Sunday evening services at 7 p.m. with youth groups for all ages.
• Special building fund offering is being received to begin preparations for the building of a family life center.
• April 29 - Youth will lead the worship service. The senior high and college age students will lead the worship time with the junior age kids doing a skit. The primary age bell choir will perform several songs.
• May 6 - “I Love Camp” night at the church with Mark Campbell, director of Camp Northward Christian Assembly, speaking. This will be the beginning night of registration for summer camp.
• Upward soccer games have begun and are played each Saturday morning beginning at 9 a.m. on the church recreation field.
Vine Run Baptist
• Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. and morning worship at 10:30 a.m., Sunday Evening worship 6:30 p.m. and
• Wednesday prayer service at 7 p.m. with GA’s, RA’s, Mission Friends and youth.
• Go to www.vinerun.org for upcoming events.
• April 22 - WCC conducted worship services at Grant Manor.
• April 29 - Youth Sunday and the young people of the congregation will lead both morning worship services.
• May 6 - Chronological study of the entire Bible, using the book “The Story.”
• The sermon, Sunday-school lesson (for all ages), small-group study will be “on the same page,” with everyone studying the same passage of Scripture at the same time. This will be a journey and a journey together. The Bible is God’s Word, His story from beginning to end and it is all about Jesus and God’s love for mankind. If you are looking for a church home, visit WCC and participate in this exciting journey.