- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• April 20 - The church is looking forward to the special services with Jeff Centers, his wife and children 7 p.m. and 11 a.m. Sunday, April 21. For more information, call 859-394-2586.
• Pastor Earl Breeden - 859-814-7594 and Pastor Randy Robinson – 859-414-7253
• Youth Leaders Daniel Coomer - 859-443-2503 and Colby Carrig - 859-814-4007
• New Year corporate fast. This will be the first day of each month for 2013. There will be a meeting at 6:30 p.m. on the first day of the month at the church to pray together and break bread.
• Sunday morning church service - 10:45 a.m. Youth group service at 6:30 p.m. every Sunday night.
Disciples of Christ
• All are welcome at Crittenden Christian Church. To learn more about the church, contact Rev. Shayanna Jolly at 859-428-2210 or go to www.crittendenchristian.com.
• Sunday School begins at 10 a.m.; worship begins at 10:45 a.m. and every Tuesday-Bible study begins at 10:30 a.m.
• April 5 - Lock-in for youth. Drop off at 9 p.m. with snacks and breakfast provided.
Dry Ridge Baptist
• April 6 – Bro. Mark Payton, a prospective candidate for pastor will preach. There will be a time of fellowship with him and his family from 5 to 7 p.m.
• Deacon’s meet at 4:45 p.m.
• April 9 - The Night Baptist Women will meet 6 p.m.
• April 14 - Business beeting will follow the evening worship service.
Dry Ridge Presbyterian
• Easter Sunday’s sermon, “He is Risen! What Now?” was based on Matthew 28 pointing us toward Jesus’ commandment to bring His word to the entire world. The summer sermon series is “The Parables of Jesus”.
• April 7 - Worship at 11 a.m. The Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper
The church is located at 15 Warsaw Avenue in Dry Ridge. If the church can assist in anyway, call 859-824-5622. The website is www.dryridgepresbyterian.com
Family Worship Center
• During the month of April, Pastor Tony will be preaching on marriage and family.
• May 6 - The May Grant County ministers meeting will be at 10 a.m. at the Family Worship Center in Williamstown.
• Preacher - Landon Scott.
• Sunday school at 10 a.m. worship services at 11 a.m. and evening worship services at 6:30 p.m.
Lystra Church of Christ
• In Matthew Chapter 12, the scribes and Pharisees asked Jesus for a sign that He was the real Messiah. The demand for a sign was evidence of their unbelief rather than their faith. Christians serve a risen Savior. If not for the death and resurrection of Christ, there would be no Easter celebration.
• Sundays - Sunday school 10 a.m. and morning worship 11 a.m.
• Every other Sunday is Children’s Church.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and morning worship 11 a.m.
• Wednesday Prayer Meetings at 6:30 p.m.
• Thursday church prayer at 4 p.m.
Mt. Olivet Christian
• Sunday morning services are at 8:45 and 11 a.m. The church has started a new sermon series based on the best selling novel ‘The Story’, which retells the events of the Bible in chronological order in the form of a story.
• The E4 student ministry group (teen small groups for middle and high school students) meets from 5 to 7 p.m. each Sunday. Dinner is served at 5 p.m.
• Adult Bible study continues to meet from 7 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays at the church and other home small groups are meeting as well.
• April 13 – Spring Tea at noon.
• If you are interested in volunteering for VBS, see Anna Thompson or fill out a form available on the back table or go to the website.
Mt. Zion Baptist
• Bro. Paul’s message in the morning was “Roll Away the Stone” John 20:1
• Deacon of the week Jim Tiller 428-3727
• A meaningful Lord Supper was observed and the choir presented the story about Jesus is Alive.
• Beginning in April all evening services will begin at 7 p.m. due to Daylight Savings Time
• April 7 - Breakfast at 9 a.m. and a Deacons meeting after evening service.
• The church is located at 28 Broadway St. in Dry Ridge. Visitors are welcome. For more information, call Mark Partin at 859-824-0947.
• Associate Pastor – Gary Wolford
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Sunday services at 11a.m. Sunday evening services at 6 p.m. Wednesday services at 7 p.m.
Sherman Full Gospel
• Sunday school at 10 a.m., morning worship at 11 a.m., evening service at 6 p.m., Wednesday night service at 7 p.m.
• April 14 - The Talleys at 11 a.m.
• May 19 - Buddy Liles at 11 a.m.
Shiloh Full Gospel
• Sunday School at 10 a.m., morning worship at 11 a.m., evening worship at 11 a.m. and Wednesday service at 7 p.m.
• April 14 – Southern Aires from Dayton, Ohio will be at the church at 11 a.m. with dinner to follow.
• April 20 – Singing with David Jones and Group
The Potters House
• Located at 115 S. Main St. in Crittenden (lower level Family Dollar Store)
• 859-428-0866 or 391-6503 or 802-4545
• Pastor Charles Courtney
• Sunday School 10 a.m., worship 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
Vine Run Baptist
• Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. and morning worship at 10:30 a.m., Sunday evening worship 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday prayer service at 7 p.m. with GA’s, RA’s, Mission Friends and youth.
• Go to www.vinerun.org for upcoming events.
• The Williamstown Community Easter Sunrise service was held at WCC Sunday morning. The minister’s message at the WCC morning worship service was from John 20:1-7 as well as passages from Mark 8,9, and 10. The disciples could not understand; they got it all wrong, expecting an earthly king. We must live out the story that Jesus began. It is not enough to know about Him; we must practice the love and compassion that He displayed.
• April 4 - Senior Saints will meet for Bible study and a potluck luncheon.
• Foundations for youth will be at noon on Sundays.
• April pledges for the Mann family, who are missionaries in North Africa, are due Sunday.