- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Ladies’ Bible Study every Tuesday starting with lunch at 12:30 p.m. then study (currently, studying Joyce Meyer’s book, "Battlefield of the Mind") and prayer.
• Wednesday evenings - Bible Study for the adults with an informal setting. The children have a fun night in their area.
• March 18 - No evening services. There will be the following Sunday evening and thereafter. For more information, call 859-394-2586.
• It is the middle of March so all of the efforts to fulfill the resolution to have a new body should start to become evident. Paul gave the Christians at Corinth a plan to have a new body. He describes the different body types of humans, animals, celestial and spiritual bodies. God the Creator can certainly create new resurrected human bodies, out of old bodies. How is your planting going? Are you ready to harvest?
• In order to believe you have to know it’s real. Romans 1:20 says through creation of the world, people can clearly see that God is real. His power is available to us if we only believe. Check out Cowtown.
• Sundays at 11:45 a.m. For more information, call Mark Fox at 859-991-2155.
Dry Ridge Baptist
• March 20 – Celebration Day for the residents at Parkview Manor at 10:30 a.m.
• March 24 –Easter Egg Hunt from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the church. Candy filled Easter eggs are needed. The eggs may be placed in the tubs by the doors at the church, office or the CIA room.
• March 25 - Dinner/Silent Auction Fundraiser immediately following the morning worship service.
• March 25 - Children’s choir will present an Easter musical, "It’s All Because of Jesus" during the evening worship service.
Dry Ridge Christian Church
• March 31 - Free community supper is served from 5 to 6:30 p.m.
• Lenten classes at 5 p.m. on Sunday evenings and at 10:30 a.m. on Monday mornings. The topic for the Sunday classes is
• Living the Simple Life learning about traditional Lenten practices to live a more simple "Christian" life. The theme for the Monday session is the Monday Morning Café featuring Bible study and worship in the manner of the first century house churches.
Dry Ridge Presbyterian Church
• Sunday Bible Study of the Psalms at 10 a.m.
• Sunday Worship – Sermon Series "On the Road to Jerusalem" based on the Gospel of John at 11 a.m.
• March 20 - Session Meeeting at 6:30 p.m.
• April 5 - Community Maundy Thursday Service of Tenebra at 7p.m. Special instrumental and choral music and a reading of the Passion Narrative from the Gospels.
• Elder of the Month - Vanessa Rose (859-824-5622.)
Family Worship Center
• March 16 - Free concert at Victory Life Church at 7 p.m. at Georgetown. Varsity youth of VLC presents Mike Shelton and DMAUB. Open to all teens and young adults. Sign up at the information center.
• March 18 - 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. for Joe McGee and his laugh-and-learn approach removes barriers and provides a refreshing point of view, a new hope for better families and a deeper commitment to obey God’ Word.
• April 2 - April’s Grant County Ministers meeting will be at 10 a.m. at Family Worship Center in Williamstown.
First Love Church
• Jesus says if you hear His word and believe it, you can expect his protection. He also says if people abide in him and His words abide in them, they can ask what they will and it will be done. Read this sermon and more at firstloveky.org.
March 18 – David Smith, the Singing Firefighter, will be performing at 11 a.m. at the church.
• March 23 – Youth movie night and dinner at 6:30 p.m.
Mt. Carmel Baptist
• Pastor Rick will be starting a new sermon series entitled, "Crucial Questions about the Crucifixion."
• March 17 - A church-wide family game night at 6 p.m. Bring your favorite game and finger foods.
• Remember all who are on the prayer list and all those who are serving this country.
• Visit the website at www.themcbc.com.
Mt. Zion Baptist
• Bro. Paul Marksberry’s sermons "A Word" (Isaiah 1 16-19) and "Getting Off Track" (Genesis 13:10.)
• The deacon of the week is Pete Spegal 428-3146.
• Night services begin at 7 p.m. Note the time change.
• Easter Program meetings before church on Sunday nights for practice. The Team Kids will practice on Wednesday nights.
• Happy Birthday to Jim Tiller and Gary Davis.
• The church is located at 28 Broadway Street in Dry Ridge. All visitors are welcome. For more information, call Mark Partin at 859-824-0947.
• Youth Pastor – Colton Partin
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Sunday services at 11a.m. Sunday evening services at 6 p.m. Wednesday services at 7 p.m.
Oak Ridge Baptist
• Bro. Greg Nimmo’s message was from Galatians 5:16-26 "Walk in the Spirit".
• March 31 - Deacon’s meeting at 8 a.m.
• Mission projects - Operation Shoebox, Oneida Baptist School and the Food Pantry. The church has started a "Crisis Closet" for emergency needs here at church or in the community. See Miss Ada or Mary Ann Knipfer for information.
• RA’s, GA’s, and Acteens meet at 6 p.m. on Sunday evening. Church services are Sunday School at 10 a.m., Church at 11 a.m., Wednesday evening at 6 p.m. Nursery provided. For more information, call Bro. David Wolfe at 859-824-4537.
Sherman Church of Christ
• March 17 - Upward Soccer Sign Up from 9:30 a.m. to noon. This will be the final sign up day and evaluation. This is for 4-year-old through 12-year-old boys and girls. Stop by the church for a registration form or visit www.shermancoc.org and download the registration form. The cost is $70 and includes shirt and shorts. Each child must attend one of the evaluations. Practices will begin the week of April 2 and games will begin April 21.
• March 25 - Terri Bewley Conner will be in concert at the church at 7 p.m.
Stonewall First Church of God
• Pastor is Tom Denny.
• Sunday School starts at 9:45 a.m. Morning worship starts at 10:45 a.m. Youth meeting starts at 5:30 p.m. Youth directors are Tammy and Dwayne Eckler. Evening services starts at 6 p.m.
• March 16 – Youth popcorn and movies at 7 p.m.
• Wayne Keith of Camp Northward was the guest speaker at the Sunday morning worship services. His subject was Seeing the World the Way Jesus Sees It. Scripture was Matthew 9:35-38; 10:1. Jesus saw the needs and how He could meet those needs.
• Women’s book study meets at 9 a.m. each Wednesday morning.
• March 15 - Senior Saints will travel to Windy Corner Market in Lexington.
• March 16 - Church will host a showing of the movie "Courageous," including a free dinner before the event.
Williamstown Pentecostal Holiness
• March 16 – 18 – Bro. McCoy will be preaching at 7:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and at 2 p.m. on Sunday.
• Pastor Bobby Jewell – Call 859-824-4922 for more information.
Williamstown United Methodist
• March 15 - Redbird Mission. Deadline for money for mission trip. See Tracy Goe for additional information.
• March 16 - Stand Tall! Crittenden Relief Night at 6:30 p.m. at Crittenden Baptist. Southern Gospel concert to aid the tornado victims.
• March 17 - Stand Tall! Piner Relief Night at 6:30 p.m. at Crittenden Baptist. Southern Gospel concert to aid the tornado victims.
• March 18 - Sunday School at 10 a.m. There is a SS class for every age, preschool - 12 grade and four different adult classes are available.
• Worship Service at 11 a.m. If you are unable to attend church one Sunday, go to www.williamstownumc.com and watch services live.
• March 18 - Praise and worship band practice at 6:30 p.m.