- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Sundays – Sunday school at 10 a.m., worship and kids church at 11 a.m. and Sunday evening prayer at 6 p.m. For more information, call 859-394-2586.
• Pastor Earl Breeden - 859-814-7594 and Pastor Randy Robinson – 859-414-7253
• Youth Leader Daniel Coomer - 859-443-2503
• Sunday morning church service - 10:45 a.m. Youth group service at 6:30 p.m. every Sunday night; Wednesday service at 7 p.m.
• Youth Group S.W.A.G Service from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
• Women’s Meeting every other week at 4 p.m.
• Oct. 9 – Skyline from 5 to 8 p.m. Church 20/20 will get 20 percent of the proceeds to send Shoe Boxes for Operation Christmas Child. There will also be a bake sale there.
• Oct. 6 - S.W.A.G. Youth Group start to sell World’s Finest Chocolate Bars for there t-shirts and purity rings.
• Wednesday Evening Kids activities: TeamKid from 5 to 7 p.m. Pre-school through sixth grade (games, Bible stories, recreation). Dinner will be provided each Wednesday; Mission Friends, GA, RA’s, Youth for Christ from 7 to 8 p.m.
• Sept. 29 - Oct. 2 –Revival with Bro. Denny French at 6:30 p.m.
• People take things for granted like that the beauty of the earth just happens. God makes it happen. He wants us to enjoy His beauty. He wants us to read and hear His Word. Jesus died for us to have all of this. We were forgiven of our sins even before we were born. Let’s make God our Lord Jesus Chris proud of us. Attend church and Bible study and read our bibles every day.
• Wednesday night Bible study at 7 p.m. (Luke 3 and 4)
• Sept. 29 – The church will be at Grant Manor at 2:30 p.m. for service. Join us and see the love on the patient’s faces as we sing and hear God‘s word.
• Pastor Gary Gross
• Sunday School at 10 a.m., morning worship at 11 a.m., evening service at 6 p.m. and at 6 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Crittenden Christian Disciples of Christ
• Sept. 29 – Miss Kentucky Plus America Laura Broughton will be the special guest in worship and performing for Alzheimer’s Awareness.
• Oct. 5 - Community Songfest at 6 p.m. in the sanctuary.
• All are welcome at Crittenden Christian Church. To learn more about the church, contact Rev. Shayanna Jolly at 859-428-2210 or go to www.crittendenchristian.com.
• Worship begins at 10:45 a.m. and every Tuesday-Bible study begins at 10:30 a.m.
• Worship at 11 a.m. every Sunday. Traditional worship (including children’s church). Fall sermon series: The Gospel according to Luke.
• Sundays - Adult Bible study 10 a.m. For September - “David, King of Israel” from I and II Samuel and for October - Book discussion on ‘Killing Jesus’ by Bill O’Reilly.
The church is located at 15 Warsaw Avenue in Dry Ridge. For more information, call 824-5622 or go to www.dryridgepresbyterian.com.
• Wednesday’s on the 8’s at 6:58 p.m. Satur8, Elev8, Activ8 and Celebr8.
• Sept. 29 – Movie night – Bring a comfy pillow and pj’s.
• Oct. 7 - The October Grant County Ministers meeting will be at 10 a.m. at the Family Worship Center in Williamstown.
• Preacher - Landon Scott.
• Sunday school at 10 a.m. worship services at 11 a.m. and evening worship services at 6:30 p.m.
Church of Christ
• Bro. Josh Grooms preached about the 12 apostles. They laid the foundation for everything we know about salvation. As Christians, continue to spread the Gospel to everyone.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and morning worship at 11 a.m.
• Sunday school at 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. and Sunday evening services at 6:30 p.m.
• Wednesday Prayer Meetings at 6:30 p.m.
Mt. Carmel Baptist
• Sept. 29 -Singspiration at 6:30 p.m.
Oct. 6 - The Shoebox Ministry begins
• Food drive begins listed are the dates and items to be collected:
• Sept. 29 - Week 3 - “Box Week 1”- cereal/ dry milk/cornmeal.
• Oct. 6 - Week 4 - “Box Week 2 (carbs)”- spaghetti/macaroni/crackers.
Mt. Olivet Christian
• Sunday morning services are at 8:45 and 11 a.m.
• Keep up with friends and family on Mt. Olivet Christian Church’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/MountOlivetChristianChurch.
• The e-4 student ministry group (teen small groups for middle and high school students) will begin meeting in September.
• Adult Bible study continues to meet from 7 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays at the church and other home small groups are meeting throughout the week as well.
• Sept. 29 - MOCC Family Reunion will be held at the Eibeck Lane property.
Mt. Zion Baptist
• Bro. Paul Marksberry’s sermons: “Remember Me” (Genesis 40:14-15) and “ No Fault in Him” (Matthew 26:6-16.)
• The deacon of the week is Don Bingham 428-1877
• Sept. 29 - Fifth Sunday Hymn Sing at 7 p.m.; a meal will be served before at 6 p.m.
• The church is located at 28 Broadway St. in Dry Ridge. Visitors are welcome. For more information, call Mark Partin at 824-0947.
• Associate Pastor – Gary Wolford
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Sunday services at 11a.m. Sunday evening services at 6 p.m. Wednesday services at 7 p.m.
New Life Apostolic
• Pastor - Jonathon Myers. Transportation provided. Contact Bro. Meyers at 859-428-3120.
• Sunday service at 10 a.m., Sunday evening service at 7 p.m. and at 7 p.m. and Thursday services at 7 p.m.
Oak Ridge Baptist
• Sunday School at 10 a.m.; morning worship at 11 a.m.; choir practice at 5 p.m.; Ra’s, Ga’s and Acteens at 5 p.m.; evening worship at 6 p.m.; Wednesday Bible study and prayer service at 7 p.m.
• Sept. 29 – Fifth Sunday service and dinner at 6 p.m. Come prepared to share your talents.
Anyone interested in helping with the puppet ministry meet after the morning service. A light lunch will be served. The quilting group will resume on Tuesdays at noon. The group recently traveled to “Sunrise Children’s Home” in Morehead and presented twelve quilts and stuffed animals to the young ladies.
• The food pantry is in need of non perishable food items.
• Any children who have not signed up for the Christmas program, see Bernie as soon as possible.
• Sept. 30 – Oct. 2 – Featuring Pastor Scott Osborne each night at 7 p.m. Bro. Gary Cochran John 14:6
Church of Christ
• Sunday morning worship 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.; Sunday School at 9:45 a.m., and Sunday evening at 7 p.m. weekly.
• Sept. 29 - Adult choir will begin practice for the Christmas Cantata. If you wish to participate in this ministry, be at church at 5:30 p.m. for practice. Many voices are welcomed and needed.
For more information about the church and the ministries visit the website at www.shermancoc.org
• Oct. 6 - Hannah Dunning will be in concert at the 7 p.m. service. Dunning is a student at Cincinnati Christian University. She is an accomplished violinist and vocalist.
• Oct. 7 - An informational meeting at the church at 6:30 p.m. about a beginners quilting class taught by Linda Evans.
• Oct. 6 – Brian Free and Assurance will be in concert
• Sunday School at 10 a.m., Sunday morning worship at 11 a.m., Sunday night at 6 p.m. and Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• Pastor - Bro. Larry Workman
• Sunday school at 10 a.m.; morning worship at 11 a.m.; Sunday evening service at 6 p.m.; Wednesday Bible study at 7 p.m.
The Potters House
• Located at 115 S. Main St. in Crittenden (lower level Family Dollar Store)
• 859-428-0866 or 391-6503 or 802-4545
• Pastor Charles Courtney
• Sunday School 10 a.m., worship 11 a.m. and Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
The Well Church
• The church has moved to the Comfort Inn meeting room in Dry Ridge.
• Sunday school is at 10 a.m. and service is at 11 a.m.
• For more information, contact Pastor Colby Carrig at 859-814-4007 or Deacon Rick Bray at 859-801-8112.
Vine Run Baptist
• Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. and morning worship at 10:30 a.m., Sunday evening worship 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday prayer service at 7 p.m. with GA’s, RA’s, Mission Friends and youth.
• Go to www.vinerun.org for upcoming events.
• “Living the Sermon on the Mount” continues. Sunday’s message was from Matthew 5:17-20. Jesus came to fulfill the law. He said,”It has been said---but I tell you----.” Jesus knows what is best. He “calls the shots.
• AWANA Club continues each Sunday evening with over 30 children participating. It is not too late to enroll your child.
• Ladies in Action are having a silent auction.
• Foundations for Youth continues each Sunday morning.
Williamstown Church of God
• Sept. 28 – Drug prevention program – a drug trailer will be on the church property and an officer will take groups through to view drugs on our streets. The church is located at 113 High St. in Williamstown.
• Sept. 29 - Worship Alive! at 8:30 a.m., fellowship time at 9:30 a.m., Sunday School at 10 a.m.,
The church has five adult Sunday School classes available, Sunday School classes for preschool through 12th grade and traditional worship at 11 a.m.
• Mondays - Zumba and martial arts at 6:15 p.m.
• Tuesdays - Men’s Bible study at 6:30 p.m.
• Choir practice at 7:30 p.m.
• Wednesdays – Youth at 6 p.m., adult Bible study at 6:30 p.m. Choir practice at 7:30 p.m.