- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. The adult class is moving to the sanctuary due to overflow.
• Sunday worship service at 11 a.m. and evening service at 6 p.m.,
• Wednesday evenings Bible study and KidZone at 7 p.m. For more information, call Rhonda Fields at 859-394-2586.
• “Father, I have sinned.” This is something we all will confess to God at one time or another. Sin is sin. There is no other word for it. All fall short of the glory of God. No one is sin free, unless you accept God as your savior and Lord. When it comes to a solution, only God can forgive.
• Wednesday night Bible study at 7 p.m.
• March 3 - Singsipration at 6 p.m. at Williamstown Christian Church.
• March 6 - Ladies Aid Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
Disciples of Christ
• Everyone is welcome at Crittenden Christian Church, no exceptions. To learn more about the church, contact Rev. Shayanna Jolly at 859-428-2210 or go to www.crittendenchristian.com.
• Sunday School begins at 10 a.m.; worship begins at 10:45 a.m. and every Tuesday-Bible study begins at 10:30 a.m.
• March 16 –Winter Jam concert in Lexington.
Dry Ridge Baptist
• March 3 - Week of Prayer and the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions. The church’s goal is $3,500.
• March 5 - Lydia will meet at 7 p.m.
• March 10 - The youth will have a dinner and silent auction immediately following the morning worship service. All proceeds will go toward the summer mission trip.
• The church will be taking up a special offering to pay off the elevator.
• If you haven’t turned in your name and phone number for the new communication system, you need to do so as soon as possible.
Dry Ridge Presbyterian
• Sunday’s sermon, “Healing on the Sabbath” was based on Exodus 20:8-11 and Luke 13:10-17 in which Jesus taught the right understanding of the Fourth Commandment.
• March 3 - Lenten Bible Study: “The Temptation in the Desert” (Matthew 4:5-7) at 10 a.m., Worship and The Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper Sermon: “The Great Banquet” (Luke 14:15-21) at 11 a.m. The church is located at 15 Warsaw Avenue in Dry Ridge. If the church can assist in anyway, call 859-824-5622. The website is www.dryridgepresbyterian.com
Family Worship Center
• March 4 - The March Grant County Ministers meeting will be at 10 a.m. at Family Worship Center in Williamstown.
• March 24 - Rev. R.T. Kendall will be ministering at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. R.T. Kendall is a Kentucky ‘native son’ originally from Ashland. He is a well-known author, speaker and teacher who pastored West Minister Chapel in London, England for 25 years.
• Preacher - Landon Scott.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. worship services at 11 a.m. and evening worship services at 6:30 p.m.
Lystra Church of Christ
• The sermon from Genesis chapter 39 continues the story of Joseph who was pursued by Potiphar’s wife but he refused to sin. Joseph always put God first because he realized his blessings came from God. Even though he was imprisoned, he did the right thing regardless of the cost.
• Sundays - Sunday School 10 a.m., Morning worship 11 a.m.
• Every other Sunday is Children’s Church.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Morning worship 11 a.m.
• Wednesday Prayer Meetings at 6:30 p.m.
• Thursday Church Prayer at 4 p.m.
Mt. Carmel Baptist
• Bro. Rick’s sermon series “The Book of Revelation” will continue for the next few weeks. This series will answer questions about what, when and where is about to happen.
• Pray for those serving their country: James Boone, Joshua Cook, Greg Denney, Alan Fenley, Jasmine Smith and Neil Smith.
• March 4 - The men and women on mission will meet at 7 p.m.
• If you would like to know more about Mt. Carmel Baptist, visit www.themcbc.com.
Mt. Olivet Christian
• Sunday morning services are at 8:45 and 11 a.m. The church has started a new sermon series based on the best selling novel ‘The Story’, which retells the events of the Bible in chronological order in the form of a story.
• The E4 student ministry group (teen small groups for middle and high school students) continues to meet from 5 to 7 p.m. each Sunday. Dinner is served at 5 p.m. and the students will meet with their small group leaders.
• Adult Bible study continues to meet from 7 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays at the church and other home small groups are meeting as well.
• Anna Thompson is the Vacation Bible School director and she is looking for volunteers to help. If you are interested in volunteering, fill out a sign up form available on the back table or on the website.
• June 2 – 6 - Community Outreach Event. If you are interested in helping with this event, check out the calendar that is posted at www.mountolivetchristian.org.
• MOM’s Christian Daycare currently has openings for children from infant age to preschool age. The center is open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. State assistance is accepted. Call 859-824-7499 for a tour.
Mt. Zion Baptist
• March 3 - Breakfast at 9 a.m. and there will be a deacon’s meeting after the evening worship service.
• Deacon of the Week is Pete Spegal 428-3146
• March 6 - Monthly business meeting
• March 31 - Easter Sunday. There will be the Lord’s Supper and Fifth Sunday Hymn Sing. A meal will served at 5:30 p.m. with singing at 6:30 p.m.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m., Worship service at 11 a.m. on
• Bible Study and Team Kids meeting at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday night.
• Happy Birthday to Braden Martin, Edith Hendricks and Karen Spegal.
• The church is located at 28 Broadway St. in Dry Ridge. Visitors are welcome. For more information, call Mark Partin at 859-824-0947.
• Associate Pastor – Gary Wolford
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Sunday services at 11a.m. Sunday evening services at 6 p.m. Wednesday services at 7 p.m.
Oak Ridge Baptist
• Feb. 28 - Senior adult potluck meal at 5 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
• The choir is preparing for Easter. Practice Sunday evenings at 5 p.m.
• Sunday school at 10 a.m., Morning worship at 11 a.m., Evening worship and RA’s, and GA’s at 6 p.m. and Wednesday prayer service at 6 p.m.
• Ongoing mission projects include: Quilting group Tuesdays at noon, Operation Christmas Child (boxes in the foyer); church food pantry and the church family and community.
Shiloh Full Gospel
• Sunday School at 10 a.m., morning service at 11 a.m., Sunday night service at 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday service at 7 p.m.
• The food pantry is open on the second Friday starting in February. If you need help, call Pastor Race at 428-1218.
• March 3 – Brother J.R. Woods at 6:30 p.m.
• March 20 – March 24 – Bro. Gene Johns will hold revival.
The church is located at 266 Keefer Road in Corinth.
The Potters House
• Located at 115 S. Main St. in Crittenden (lower level Family Dollar Store)
• 859-428-0866 or 391-6503 or 802-4545
• Pastor Charles Courtney
• Sunday School 10 a.m., worship 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
Vine Run Baptist
• Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. and morning worship at 10:30 a.m., Sunday evening worship 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday prayer service at 7 p.m. with GA’s, RA’s, Mission Friends and youth.
• Go to www.vinerun.org for upcoming events.
• March 3 – Pastor Darrell will be continuing his sermon series “The Church, God’s Gift to His People”. The congregation will be looking at The Structure of the church. Sunday will also be the beginning of the 21 days of prayer and fasting prior to Easter.
• March 10 – High Attendance Day for Sunday School and Worship. We look forward to having as many in the church members and families as possible.
• March 5 – March 9 – Pictorial directory. Members and attendees can make your appointment to be photographed via the website. Join us for Bible study and worship.
• The Widow’s Offering from Mark 12:41-44 was the subject of the minister’s message at the
Sunday morning worship service. Giving to the Lord requires humility, initiative, discipline and trust. You can’t outgive God.
• Ladies in Action will meet Wednesday evening at the church.
• Next Sunday, area churches will meet at Williamstown Christian for Singspiration, a time of worship in song.
• March 4 - AWANA volunteer planning and training meeting will be held at the church.
• March 7 - Senior Saints will meet for Bible study and lunch at the church.
• March 1 - Girl’s Night Out! 5 to 9 p.m. There will be food, fun, fellowship and shopping. Childcare provided. All proceeds will go to In the Beginning Preschool.
• March 3 - Worship Alive! at 8:30 a.m. Fellowship Time at 9:30 a.m. Sunday School at 10 a.m. The church has five adult Sunday School classes available and Sunday School classes for preschool through 12th grade and traditional worship at 11 a.m.
• March 3 - UMW Ladies Book Club at 5 p.m. The group will be discussing the Lineage of Grace series by Francine Rivers.