- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Mike and Ginger Behnker and daughters, missionaries to Nepal, visited last week.
• Youth Service 6 p.m. on Saturday nights. Sunday School at 10 a.m. and worship at 11 a.m.
• On Sunday evenings, time is spent sharing and praying for the needs of the community. Wednesdays at 7 p.m., features Bible fellowship and kids church for an hour.
• Oct. 24 - Team Kid from 5 to 8 p.m.
• Oct. 28 - Old Fashioned Day at 11 a.m. at the morning service. Gospel music and lunch to follow.
• What are the fruits of your life? Build wise with a good foundation. Don’t build on sand. It will crumble. Stand firm on the ground of your life. Hear God’s word every day. Men have to obey him to be saved. Listen to God’s word and hear what he has to say.
Crittenden Christian Disciples of Christ
• Sunday School begins at 10 a.m.
• Worship begins at 10:45 a.m.
• Tuesday-Bible Study begins at 10:30 a.m.
• Thursday- choir practice begins at 7:00 p.m.
• All folks, from all walks of life are invited to attend. For more information, call Rev. Shayanna Jolly at 859-428-2210 or go to www.crittendenchristian.com.
Dry Ridge Baptist
• Oct. 21 - Youth will have a chili fundraiser immediately following the 10:45 a.m. worship service. Donations will be accepted.
• All Operation Christmas Child boxes are due in no later than Nov. 11.
• All items for “Build a Wall of Thanksgiving” are due in no later than 9 a.m. Nov. 17.
Dry Ridge Presbyterian
• Sunday’s sermon was entitled, “The Throne of Grace” based on Hebrews 4:12-16.
• Oct. 21 - Worship at 11 a.m. “The All-Sufficiency of Christ” (Heb. 5:1-10)
• Oct. 27 - Dinner delivery for Habitat for Humanity workers. Call Vanessa Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact the church at 859-824-5622 for more information.
Family Worship Center
• Oct. 24 - Special guest Carolyn Clark - 7 p.m. She ministers with a great emphasis on the Love of God.
• Nov. 12 - Grant County Ministers meeting at 10 a.m. at the Family Worship Center in Williamstown.
• Preacher - Landon Scott.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. worship services at 11 a.m. Evening worship services begin at 6:30 p.m.
Grassy Run Baptist
• Oct. 18 – Oct. 21 - Fall revival at 6:30 p.m. and Sunday services at 11 a.m. Bro. Conrad Hefner is the evangelist and Stacy Griffin will be leading in music. After the morning service on Oct. 21, the church is hosting the annual soup and sandwich lunch. Call 859-806-9663 if transportation is needed.
• Oct. 27 - Fall Festival at the church at 6 p.m.
• Oct. 28 - Reverse Trick or Treat at Parkview Manor.
• Don’t forget items for Operation Christmas Child.
• Pastor Pullens preached “ Times up for your timeout” (Ezekiel 9:4-6). There are Christians who decide to take a timeout and do what their flesh would have them do. For those who are playing church, or those who are doing their own thing or those with good intentions - hell has enlarged itself. Now is the time to make a choice, because time has ran out on your timeout.
Lystra Church of Christ
• Bro. Josh Grooms preached from First Kings Chapter 20. The king of Syria learned that God can deliver his people in the valley as well as the hills. Often, Christians think they can compartmentalize God by exhibiting different behaviors depending on where they are. They might act differently at church than they do at the office or a party, etc. God wants to be in every compartment of our lives and indeed He does see everything that we do.
• Sundays -Sunday School 10 a.m. Morning Worship 11 a.m.
Mt. Carmel Baptist
• Shoebox Ministry For Samaritan’s Purse started this month, shoeboxes are due Nov. 4.
• The Men on Mission together with the youth from KY Changers built the two beds for the needy family. If you would like to donate items such as a pillow, sheets, etc., contact Lori Dunn for more information.
• If you are looking for a church, we invite you to come worship with us. If you have any questions, visit our website www.themcbc.com
• Sunday 10 a.m. -Sunday School (for all ages); 11 a.m.- Morning Worship; 5:30 p.m.- Adult and children’s choir; Youth for Christ at 6:30 p.m.- Evening Worship and Wednesday - prayer meeting and youth services at 7 p.m.
Mt. Zion Baptist
• Bro. Paul’s messages “I Will” (Genesis 11:1-7) and “God Will Take Care of You” (Jeremiah 1:4-10.)
• Deacon of the Week is Don Bingham 428-1877.
• Oct. 25 – Oct. 27 – Church Revival with Evangelist and artist Bro. Scotty McDowell beginning at 7 p.m. each night.
• Oct. 17 – Bible Study and Team Kids at 7 p.m.
• Operation Christmas Child Samaritan Purse Shoebox Ministry. The deadline for boxes to be turned in is Nov. 11.
• Happy birthday to Janet Marksberry, Brenda Elliott and Lee Roy Simpson and happy anniversary to Don and Brenda Elliott and Don and Fredericka Bingham.
• The church is located at 28 Broadway Street in Dry Ridge. Visitors are welcome. For more information, call Mark Partin at 859-824-0947.
• Associate Pastor – Gary Wolford
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Sunday services at 11a.m. Sunday evening services at 6 p.m. Wednesday services at 7 p.m.
New Day Ministries Full Gospel
• Located at 1212 N. Main Street in Midway Plaza.
• Sundays – Church at 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Wednesdays – Bible Study at 7 p.m. Come as you are and worship with us.
• Sherman Baptist Church is a friendly, Bible-believing church with ministry opportunities for everyone. The worship is God-centered and fellowship is love-centered.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m., morning worship at 11 a.m. on Sundays and evening worship at 6 p.m.
• Wednesday Bible study at 6:30 p.m. Children’s activities on Sundays and Wednesdays and youth activities on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The Potters House
• Located at 115 S. Main Street in Crittenden (lower level Family Dollar Store)
• 859-428-0866 or 391-6503 or 802-4545
• Pastor Charles and Linda Courtney
• Sunday School 10 a.m., Worship 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
Vine Run Baptist
• Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. and morning worship at 10:30 a.m., Sunday evening worship 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday prayer service at 7 p.m. with GA’s, RA’s, Mission Friends and youth.
• Go to www.vinerun.org for upcoming events.
• Sunday school classes are held at 10 a.m. each Sunday; worship at 8:45 a.m. and 11 a.m. Activities for the youth (grades sixth through 12) is held at 5 p.m. on Sunday and evening worship is at 6:30 p.m.
• Oct. 21 – The team of 15 who traveled to Haiti on Oct. 5 – 12 will be sharing their experiences at the morning worship services.
• Oct. 21 - The annual Fall Festival will be held from 4 to 8 p.m. at the home of Darrell and Brenda Caldwell.
• Last Sunday’s message was from Chapter 24 of The Story, the Kingdom of God. If you want to be a member of Christ’s kingdom you must serve.
• Senior Saints will go on a Mystery Thursday.
• Candy is being collected for Trunk or Treat Oct. 31.
• Shoe boxes are available to be filled for Operation Christmas Child.
• Oct. 28 - Ministry Fair in the fellowship hall. This provides an opportunity to secure information about various areas of service and sign up for the one in which you will participate.
• Oct. 27 - Fellowship singing/supper at 6 p.m. Featured guest singers will be The Highlights gospel singing group along with local talent. For further information, call Pastor Joe Howard at 859-824-6568.