- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Thanksgiving is a good time to express your appreciation to our heavenly Father not only for His provision for our needs, but for sending His precious son, Jesus Christ, to the cross to die for our redemption and healing. Let’s be forever grateful.
• The Sunday morning service was such a blessing.
The Sunday worship services are at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. We also have Sunday School at 10 a.m.
For more information, call 859-394-2586.
Crittenden Christian Disciples of Christ
• Every one is welcome at Crittenden Christian Church, no exceptions. To learn more about the church, contact Rev. Shayanna Jolly at 859-428-2210 or go to www.crittendenchristian.com.
• Worship times: Sunday School -10 a.m.; worship - 10:45 a.m.; Tuesday-Bible study - 10:30 a.m.; Wednesday- Revival! Rethinking church - 6 p.m. and Thursday choir practice - 7 p.m.
Corinth Christian Church
• Abounding With Thanksgiving. God gave the greatest gift to all. His son. He died for all our sins, so we can have everlasting and eternal life. We thank you God for everything that you do for us. Not just during Thanksgiving week or Christmas. You do so much that we don’t realize all that you do, we don’t always understand how thing work and why they are what they are. We praise you always.
Dry Ridge Baptist
• Nov. 25 - Bro. Steve Rice will be preaching.
• Nov. 25 - Monthly Deacons meeting at 4:30 p.m. The evening worship service will be Talent Night. If you would like to participate, contact Clyde.
• Nov. 26 - Church-wide outreach at 6 p.m.
• Dec. 2 - Bro. Ronnie Rains will be preaching.
• Dec. 2 - During the evening service, the children will present the Christmas program under the direction of Paige Mason.
Dry Ridge Christian
• Nov. 24 - The monthly Community Full Plate Dinner from 5 to 6:30 p.m. This meal is free to anyone in the community.
• The evening service, “116” continues at 6:30 p.m. each Sunday. Josh Cummins brings an inspiring message and we have great music provided by the Praise Band
Family Worship Center
• Nov. 21 - Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, there will be no Wednesday night service.
• Dec. 3 - The December Grant County Ministers meeting 10 a.m. at the Family Worship Center in Williamstown.
• Preacher - Landon Scott.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. worship services at 11 a.m. and evening worship services at 6:30 p.m.
• Pastor Pullens preached “Outrunning my Past” (Philippians 3:13-14) Everyone has a past. That past can still affect lives in the present. When there is something in our past that was a sin and we have repented of it, it no longer can affect us. Jesus does not remember it once a person has repented.
Lystra Church of Christ
• Bro. Josh concluded his sermons from the book of Jude. Just as the apostles predicted, there were false teachers in the early church. Jude stressed that the Christians should show mercy to the evil-doers but be fearful of being drawn into their evil doing. What better place for the lost and the doubters today except in the church? As Christians, we need to stay faithful even if others are not and work to rescue them from destruction.
• Sundays - Sunday School 10 a.m. and Morning Worship 11 a.m.
Mt. Carmel Baptist
• Nov. 25 - The youth will be leading a “Hanging of the Green” service at 6:30 p.m. Each family is asked to bring an ornament to represent their family that they will hang on the church family’s Christmas tree. Any youth interested in participating, see Lori Dunn.
• Nov. 25 through Dec. 12 - Christmas Card Exchange.
• Dec. 2 - Christmas meal after the morning services.
• We invite you to visit our website www.themcbc.com
Mt. Olivet Christian Church
• Sunday morning services are at 8:45 and 11 a.m.
• The E4 student ministry group (teen small groups for middle and high school students) continues to meet from 5 to 7 p.m. each Sunday. Dinner is served at 5 p.m. and the students will meet with their small group leaders. Adult Bible study continues to meet from 7 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays.
• Nov. 29 – Serving at Grant Manor’s holiday dinner.
• Mom’s Christian Daycare and MOCC are planning to enter a joint float in the Williamstown Christmas Parade on Dec. 1. If you are interested in helping to build, decorate or ride on the float, sign up on your attendance card or let Angie know.
• Christmas program: If you have a student in grades K-5, mark on the back of the attendance card if your child is interested in being in the Christmas Program. Practices will be on Wednesdays from 7 to 8 p.m. at church.
Mt. Zion Baptist
• Bro. Paul Marksberry’s messages “Hillside Watcher” (Habakkuk 3:17) and “Experiences” (2 Peter 1:10)
• Deacon of the Week is Pete Spegal 428-3146
• Dec. 2 - Breakfast at 9 a.m. and Lord’s Supper during worship service and deacons’ meeting Sunday night after evening worship.
• Dec. 5 - Monthly business meeting
• Dec. 16 - Kevin Richardson, from the Childrens’ Home will be the Sunday morning speaker.
• The church is located at 28 Broadway St. in Dry Ridge. Visitors are welcome. For more information, call Mark Partin at 859-824-0947.
• Associate Pastor – Gary Wolford
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Sunday services at 11a.m. Sunday evening services at 6 p.m. Wednesday services at 7 p.m.
New Day Ministries Full Gospel
• Located at 1212 N. Main Street in Midway Plaza.
• Sundays – Church at 10:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Wednesdays – Bible Study at 7 p.m. Come as you are and worship with us.
The Potters House
• Located at 115 S. Main St. in Crittenden (lower level Family Dollar Store)
• 859-428-0866 or 391-6503 or 802-4545
• Pastor Charles Courtney
• Sunday School 10 a.m., Worship 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
Vine Run Baptist
• Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. and morning worship at 10:30 a.m., Sunday evening worship 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday prayer service at 7 p.m. with GA’s, RA’s, Mission Friends and youth.
• Go to www.vinerun.org for upcoming events.