- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Pastor Rhonda’s message was taken from Romans 8:28. Do you really love God and are you fulfilling His design and purpose for your life? If so, be encouraged and believe that all things are fitting into a plan with God as a partner in the labor.
• Sundays at 10:30 a.m. for classes, 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. for worship
• KidZone and Adult Bible Study at 7 p.m. on Wednesday evenings.
• Pastor Earl Breeden - 859-814-7594
• New Year corporate fast. This will be the first day of each month for 2013. There will be a meeting at 6:30 p.m. on the first day of the month at the church to pray together and break bread.
• Sunday morning church service - 10:45 a.m.
• Be Honest to God. God always want to see the real person. Not how you act or how you pretend that you are. God knows everything about us. We can’t hide from Him.
• Jan. 27 - Birthday Sunday dinner at 5:30 p.m. Soup, sandwiches and desserts.
• Feb. 1 - National Freedom Day
• Feb. 6 - Ladies Aid meeting at 6:30 p.m.
• Jan. 27 – Mission Quartet live concert event at 6 p.m. A love offering will be taken. For more information, call Tom Stewart, music director at 859-489-9763.
Disciples of Christ
• Everyone is welcome at Crittenden Christian Church, no exceptions. To learn more about the church, contact Rev. Shayanna Jolly at 859-428-2210 or go to www.crittendenchristian.com.
• Sunday School begins at 10 a.m.; worship begins at 10:45 a.m. and every Tuesday-Bible study begins at 10:30 a.m.
Dry Ridge Christian
• Jan. 26 - Monthly free community dinner from 5 to 6:30 p.m in the fellowship hall of the church. This meal is available to anyone in the community.
Dry Ridge Presbyterian
• Sunday’s sermon, “The Wedding at Cana” was based on John 2:1-11, questioning whether faith is based on Jesus’ dramatic miracles in biblical times, or on the more subtle miracle of His spiritual presence with us at all times.
• Jan. 27 - “Rejection at Nazareth” (Luke 4:14-21)
• Feb. 3 - The Sacrament of the Lord’s Supper
• Join us for worship in the historic sanctuary at 11 a.m. each Sunday. The church is located at 15 Warsaw Avenue in Dry Ridge. If the church can assist in anyway, call 859-824-5622. The website is www.dryridgepresbyterian.com
Family Worship Center
• Jan 30 – Night of Worship at 7 p.m. There will be prayer, praise and worship.
• Feb. 3 – Sunday service at 10 a.m. with a twist. Wear your favorite team’s jersey for Superbowl Sunday fun.
• Feb. 3 - Young adults Superbowl party at 6 p.m. at the home of Ryan and Rachel Linke. Contact Kaitlyn Bullock for more details.
• Feb. 4 - The February Grant County Ministers will be at 10 a.m. at Family Worship Center in Williamstown.
First Love Community
• Though the world and the devil may be against people; it doesn’t change how God feels about them now that they have been saved by the shed blood of Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:8-9, 8:31)
• Jan. 25 - Men’s Night at 7 p.m. at the church. There will be a pool tournament, Chinese Ping-Pong, corn hole, cards, bean, chili and taco soup. All men are invited. For more information, call 512-3908.
• Preacher - Landon Scott.
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. worship services at 11 a.m. and evening worship services at 6:30 p.m.
Mt. Carmel Baptist
• Jan. 27 - Ky. Changers Meeting after the morning service.
• The youth ministry team is made up of the following members: Rodney and Tammy Stephenson – leadership/teaching, Lori Dunn, - Christian services and Logan and Bonnie Murphy - activities and recreation. The youth meet at 5:30 p.m. on Sunday evening and at 7 p.m. on Wednesdays. All youth are encouraged to attend and bring the following: Bible, highlighter, notepad, pen or pencil. Parents are welcome to attend. There will be several activities and trips planned for the youth.
• Jeanie Kinman and Jane Jones will be taking care of the email prayer chain.
• If you would like to learn more about Mt. Carmel, visit the website www.themcbc.com.
Mt. Olivet Christian
• Sunday morning services are at 8:45 and 11 a.m.
• The E4 student ministry group (teen small groups for middle and high school students) continues to meet from 5 to 7 p.m. each Sunday. Dinner is served at 5 p.m. and the students will meet with their small group leaders.
• Middle schoolers Jr. High Believe conference on Feb. 22 – Feb. 23. Cost is $50.
• Adult Bible study continues to meet from 7 to 8 p.m. on Wednesdays at the church and other home small groups are meeting as well.
• MOM’s Christian Daycare currently has openings for children from infant age to preschool age. The center is open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. State assistance is accepted. Call 859-824-7499 for a tour.
• The church is located at 28 Broadway St. in Dry Ridge. Visitors are welcome. For more information, call Mark Partin at 859-824-0947.
• Associate Pastor – Gary Wolford
• Sunday School at 10 a.m. and Sunday services at 11a.m. Sunday evening services at 6 p.m. Wednesday services at 7 p.m.
The Potters House
• Located at 115 S. Main St. in Crittenden (lower level Family Dollar Store)
• 859-428-0866 or 391-6503 or 802-4545
• Pastor Charles Courtney
• Sunday School 10 a.m., worship 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. and Wednesdays at 7 p.m.
Vine Run Baptist
• Sunday School at 9:30 a.m. and morning worship at 10:30 a.m., Sunday evening worship 6:30 p.m. and Wednesday prayer service at 7 p.m. with GA’s, RA’s, Mission Friends and youth.
• Go to www.vinerun.org for upcoming events.
• The Sunday morning message was from the book of Nehemiah, “Rebuilding the Walls.”
• The Manns are to leave next week for North Africa. Pray for them.
• Upward Sports is a success with a number of youth participating in basketball and cheerleading.
• Jan. 27 - Family Reunion Birthday Bash with chili, sandwiches and birthday cake for each month of the year.
• Jan. 25 - Leaving for Winter Blitz at 4 p.m.
• Jan. 27 - Worship Alive! at 8:30 a.m. (contemporary style service); fellowship time at 9;30 a.m. Sunday School at 10 a.m.: traditional worship at 11 a.m.
• Jan. 27 - Returning from Winter Blitz at 3:30 p.m.