- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• Junior Counselor (JC) training events are just around the corner.
• Mark your calendar for the first of the Spring Work Days – March 12th. Visit us at www. campnorthward.com or check us out on Facebook.
• Last Sunday, Rhonda used Psalms 139 for her text: that we are “Fearfully and Wonderfully Made.” Jeremiah 1:4-5.
Fridays - Wes Cain, with his band, is doing a contemporary service especially geared to youth and the unchurched at 7 p.m. For more information, call 859-824-1824.
• Do you live your life as the ‘Lone Ranger’ or do you do your best to include others in your service in the Lord’s kingdom? We all need our time alone to spend with our Lord and Savior. We also need time to share with family, friends and others. By dedicating ourselves to God’s kingdom, we can enhance our experience here on earth, with the Lord and others.
• Feb. 24 - The Young at Heart will leave the church at 9:30 a.m.
• Feb. 25 - The youth will meet at 6:30 p.m. to go ice skating. The cost is $6, plus money for food.
• Feb. 27 - The WMU will sponsor a Tea Party for all WMU ladies and those who would like to join one of the three groups of WMU. The Tea will be immediately following the morning worship service. Also, the Deacons will meet at 5 p.m.
• March 9 - Jennifer Tringale - Come discover God’s purpose for your life at 7 p.m.
• March 14 – Ladies Night Out - 6:30 p.m. with special guest Jennifer Tringale.
• March 19 – Prayer Conference - 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. for a prayer conference with Pat Shook. This will be a time to discover that prayer is a precious gift to us from God.
• April 16 – Kidz-4-Gsus (first through fifth grade) are going to watch the Red’s. The cost is $16 per ticket, plus spending money. Turn in $10 by March 2, to reserve your child’s spot, see Pastor Angela to sign-up.
• The youth are selling coupon books for $20 to support their upcoming mission trip. See any youth to purchase.
• New study coming in March of the Francis Chan book “Crazy Love.” This will be on Sunday and Wednesday nights. See Brother Mike or Ken if you wish to order this book.
• Nursery helper next week will be Lyndsie and children’s church leaders will be Sheila and Anthony.
• Every man is given a measure of faith automatically, but there are four levels of faith: a measure of faith, developing of faith, the gift of faith where God will lend us His faith to put miracles into motion and relationship faith.
• Mt. Carmel welcomes visitors. The church is located at 389 Mt. Carmel Road, Williamstown. For more information call Pastor Rick Haggett at 859-907-4930 or visit the Web site at www.mtcarmelbaptistky.com.
• Last Sunday, Bro. Brad’s messages was entitled, “I Can See? I Can See!” The only way Christians can be pure from sin is only through Jesus Christ. He paid the ultimate sacrifice for everyone to free all from sin. Nails did not keep him on the cross, but love did.
• Sundays - Children in Action ( Grades one through six ) at 6 p.m.
• March 4 - Perfect North Tubing Trip
• March 6 - Secret Sisters Banquet
• The Vineyard is moving. Come to the Vineyard for the last Sunday at the Olde Star Mall. Sunday Celebration starts at 10:30 a.m. Afterwards everyone will be packing up and moving out to the new location at 1100 North Main St. The first Sunday at the new Vineyard will be March 6. Pardon the dust as we will be continuing construction on a new church home. Check out the new website at www.vineyardgc.com or go to www.facebook.com/vineyardgc.
• Feb. 27 - New members class at 10 a.m. in conjunction with Pastor Barry’s Sunday school class. The course will last four Sundays and will include a lesson on “What we Believe as Christians; Methodist History-Doctrinal Beliefs and Polity.” Worship services will be held at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Children’s activities are scheduled during evening worship. Transportation will be provided for anyone that needs it. Call Pastor Barry to make arrangements. Fireproof Youth Group will meet at 5 p.m. Praise and worship band will practice at 6:30 p.m.
• Feb. 28 – Men’s prayer breakfast at 6 a.m. at Cracker Barrell in Dry Ridge. Bible study at 1 p.m.
• March 2 - Bible study at 6:30 p.m.