- Special Sections
- Public Notices
• February is full of activity around the office. There are guests, meetings, promotional preparation and many other tasks at hand that require attention. Check out the Web site, www. Campnorthward.com or our Facebook page.
• Last Sunday, Rhonda ministered from Jeremiah 29:11 reminding everyone that God has a plan.
• Feb. 12 - Men’s ministries breakfast - 9 a.m. All men are invited.
• Feb. 13 -Valentine banquet - 6 p.m.
• What are your priorities? The Lord has His priorities for each of us. He insists that His people must be biblical and focused on what God’s holy word says, making it a part of their daily lives. God knows our heart. Christians need to do their best to make the Lord a priority. He will take care of the rest.
• Randy Robinson brought a message about getting the fire back. God is a consuming fire, and he challenged the congregation to spark the flame inside. Randy serves as the youth pastor.
• Youth services - 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. each Sunday morning. Age range for the youth service is 7 to 18-years-old, and after games and food, groups divide into age appropriate service groups.
• Feb. 12 - Deacon appreciation dinner at 6 p.m. Call Charlie Conrad at 824-4664, if you are planning on attending.
• Feb. 13 - Business meeting following the evening worship service.
• Feb. 15 - Day Baptist Women - 11 a.m.
• Feb. 24 - The Young at Heart will leave the church at 9:30 a.m. to go to Danville to the Community Arts Center. A buffet lunch is planned at Shoney’s. Afterwards, they will make a stop at Burke’s.
• March 13-16 - Revival is Sunday through Wednesday. Sunday services start at 10:45 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Wednesday services start at 7 p.m. The evangelist is Greg Waltermire, pastor of Heritage Baptist Church in Lexington and the music minister will be Carl Brown of Yellow Creek Baptist Church in Owensboro.
• The congregation extends sympathy to the family of Cliff Lahner.
• Feb. 13 - Vanessa Rose is welcomed as the newest elder. A short session meeting will be held immediately after worship service.
• Rev. Jim Bernard will be leading the services until May 1. For more information, go to www.dryridgepresbyterian.com, or call the church at 859-824-5622.
• Feb. 20 - All URGENCY Youth who are considering going to Summer Scream Youth Camp this year need to attend a meeting immediately following the morning service to discuss details, answer questions and hand out forms. Please see Pastor Ryan or Pastor Rachel for more information.
First Love Community Fellowship
• Feb. 11 - If you are interested in reaching the lost, on Fridays at 7 p.m. for the next several weeks, the church will be going through the program; The Way of The Master with Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron.
• Feb. 13 - The KiCS club will be hosting the annual Valentine dinner at 6 p.m. Contact Terri or Sheila to reserve a table. Childcare will be provided. Also, children’s church leaders will be Tonya and Amber. Nursery helper will be Laura F.
• Don’t forget about the on-going Bible study in the book of Galatians, “Truth about Grace,” meeting on Wednesday and Sunday nights.
• Last Sunday, Pastor Ritchie asked, “When we experience the love of God, do we go out and tell others? Do we as Christians say, as Isaiah said, “Here I am Lord, send me!”
• Sundays - Bible study continues at 6:30 p.m., as Pastor Ritchie leads in learning about the tenets of the Lutheran Church.
• Mt. Carmel welcomes visitors. The church is located at 389 Mt. Carmel Road, Williamstown. For more information call Pastor Rick Haggett at 859-907-4930 or visit the Web site at www.mtcarmelbaptistky.com.
• Bro. Baker’s message was from Ephesians 5:1-21, “Whatever fills your life controls your life.”
Let God fill your life and be in control.
• Feb. 19 – Deacon’s meeting - 8 a.m.
• Feb. 21- Sweetheart meal - 6 p.m.
• Happy birthday to Mr. Sexton, Stella Cook, Alice Morgan and David Wolfe.
• Bro. Brad’s message was entitled, “Hungry? Thirsty? God Can Fill You Up (Matthew 5:6). Satisfaction is available to all of us and only through Jesus Christ.
• Sundays - Children in Action (grades one through six) at 6 p.m.
• Feb. 12 - Sweetheart Banquet at 6:30 p.m.
• Sunday morning Pastor Steve Davis preached a message using Psalm 23:1-6(KJV), “Trusting God in the Shadows.” If you know God and have a relationship with him, you’re never alone. He walks with you every step of the way, past, present, and future.
• Feb. 13 - Sunday Celebration starting at 10:30 a.m. Come by and have a cup of coffee, sweet tea, or hot chocolate and join in worshiping the Lord and listen Earl’s talk on The Big Move series. For more information go to www.facebook.com/vineyardgc or www.vineyardgc.com.
• Feb. 14 - Mobile food pantry: Are you in need or know someone who is in need of food, call Rebecca or Ben at the Vineyard at 824-9400 or the Community Action Center for more information.
• Sunday evening Bible study began a study of the book of Jonah.
• Continuing the series on the family, Senior Minister Gary Swick talked about What Parents Wish for Their Teenage and their Adult Children. The scripture was the parable of the lost son, as recorded in Luke 15:11-32.
• Feb. 10- Senior Saints will meet at the church for Bible study and a luncheon. On Feb. 17, they will travel to Harrodsburg to the Beaumont Inn for lunch.
• Feb. 16 - Ladies in Action will meet in the church fellowship hall.
• Feb. 11 - Beth Moore Loving Well Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. If you are interested in attending, see Tracy Goe or Robin Webster.
• Feb. 13 – New members class at 10 a.m. in the WUMC fellowship hall. In conjunction with the pastor’s Sunday school class, the course will last four Sundays and will include a lesson on what we believe as Christians and Methodist history-doctrinal beliefs and polity.
• Feb. 13 - Crafts for Haiti at noon or immediately following worship service. All proceeds go to helping build a playground for children in Haiti. There will also be a pot luck meal the following worship. Bring a side and salad or a dessert. After the potluck, there will be an administrative council meeting in the all-purpose room. Fireproof Youth will meet at 5 p.m. and praise and worship band practice will be at 6:30 p.m.
• Feb. 14 – Bible study at 1 p.m.