- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Two adults and a child were forced from their Crittenden home after a grease fire on Monday, Aug. 5.
Matt Forgie and Vanessa Glass told firefighters they had been cooking and went outside to briefly talk to their neighbors when their mobile home on Angela Drive erupted into flames.
“The fire was blowing out three sides of the trailer and through the roof when we arrived,” said Crittenden Fire Chief Lee Burton.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Grant County News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.