- Special Sections
- Public Notices
GRANT CO. MIDDLE SCHOOL
Parents or legal guardians can pick up schedules and update information for students in all grades from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. between July 24 through Aug. 13. School Fees are $10.
All parents are required to bring in proof of residency. All sixth grade students must have an updated school physical and immunization prior to school beginning.
• Aug. 6 - Sixth grade “Meet and Greet” can pick up schedules and meet teachers in classroom from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
• Aug. 7 - Seventh and eighth grade “Meet and Greet” can pick up schedules and meet teachers in classroom from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
GRANT CO. HIGH SCHOOL
The Grant County High School schedule pick-up and fee payment for 2012-2013 is from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 2 to 6 p.m.
• Aug. 3 – freshmen
Bring proof of residency (utility bill, landline phone bill, deed, rental agreement, etc.) If you cannot attend on the date listed for your child, you may come on a later date.
CRITTENDEN-MT. ZION ELEM.
• Crittenden-Mt. Zion will be having open enrollment from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Aug 2.
• Kinder Camp is from 2 to 6 p.m. on Aug. 8. Parents should be receiving papers in the mail. If they have not, contact Crittenden-Mt. Zion School at 859-428-2171.
• Open House is from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. on Aug. 13 for grades first through fifth.
The Williamstown School District has the following dates and times for Back to School events.
• Kindergarten Orientation is at 7 p.m. on Aug. 6 in gym two.
• Back to School Bash is Friday, Aug. 10
First through fifth grade is from 6 to 7 p.m. in gym two (WES parents, park in the front parking lot or by gym two)
Sixth through eighth grade is from 6 to 7 p.m. in gym one (WMS/WHS parents, park in the parking lot by the band room and board office)
• Ninth through 12th grades from 5 to 6 p.m. in gym one.
There will be a free movie presented by Grant County Parks and Recreation at 9 p.m. at the baseball field.
Games and food and drinks will be available for purchase.